Hyaluronic acid , multivitamins (14) , Oligoelements (10), multiaminoacids (24), coenzyme A, nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide NAD, thiamine Diphosphate (cocarboxhylase), disodium flavine adenine dinucleotide, nucleic acids (6), ALA (sodium R lipoate), glutathione, methyl silanol mannuronate, ginkgo biloba, Biochanin A, 4 more key ingredients and 6 biomimetic peptides:
ascorbic acid (3-O-Ethyl-ascorbic acid), L-citrulline, rutin and apigenin. Peptides: Copper tripeptide-1, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Oligopeptide-71, Biotinyl tripeptide-1, Decapeptide-28, Octapeptide-2.
Fill in the form below to access all information about this product.Already a member? Login to access hidden info
COSMECEUTIC AND THERAPEUTIC DIRECTIONS
This product acts as a complete hair loss therapeutic treatment covering all the main issues involved:
1. Stimulates angiogenesis improving blood circulation to the follicles.
2. Avoid hair loss due to the cell apoptosis caused by environmental factors like stress, UV…
3. Hair loss prevention by blocking cytokine signals that produce DKK-1 which is hair follicle killer.
4. Stimulates hair growth de novo by activating catenin by cytokine signals. Catenin plays a key role as signal for hair growth.
This biotech product acts inducing hair growth. It gets the follicles revitalization by means of improving the blood circulation therefore getting oxygenation and nutrition to them. The angiogenesis is well proven in this product.
This formula has been demonstrated an important increase of hair thickness and volume.
Promoting keratinocyte and fibroblast cells helps to delay hair loss process and also their peptide composition acts over hair follicle stem cells promoting hair growing.*These are advisable therapeutic uses, but the ingredients of products may allow a physician to apply them under professional criteria, may find the product optimal to treat other aesthetic issues.
Pharmacology of the actives compounds in the formula which promotes hair growth effect:
The molecule is able to get better follicle oxygenation and access to nutrients by improving capillary blood circulation.
On the other hand this substance enhances collagen synthesis and has antiradicals and antioxidant activity.
At the same time this ingredient reduces histamine releasing an then the inflammatory process that comes with treatment.
It is demonstrated its effect as a enhancer of new capillary system generation which means improvements in better blood nutrients follicles accessibility.
Ginkgo has a hypertrophic attribute related with the increase of collagen synthesis.
Among other properties, this substance also has a strong anti swelling effect and it´s been proved their quality of reducing cellular oxidative effect.
- It stimulates the elongation of hair follicles. Taken together, these findings suggest that this ingredient, which is known to have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-tumor properties, stimulates hair growth through downregulation of the TGF-beta1 gene.
- It has demonstrated the avoiding hair loss activity. It increases hair follicle (humans) size, thickness and volume.
- The molecule promotes rebuilding of blood microcirculation.
- On the other hand this olygopeptide has demonstrated intense activity at increasing collagen and elastin synthesis, even more than vitamin C.
- Delivery of this peptide to the base of the follicles which helps strengthen hair while stimulating hair follicles to produce strong hair shaft.
- There is an important keratinocyte migration.
- Other effects like angiogenesis is been proved.
- Anti hair loss due to the blocking action against BMP signal.
- Hair follicle formation.
- It shows high increase of fibroblast cell proliferation.
- Activates cytokine´s signals involved in hair growth promotion, this is confirmed by genes hair promotion growth expression.
- It has demonstrated good behavior at hair thickening.
- Reduces hair loss: Anchors the hair for better “rooting” of the hair to the skin.
- Stimulates hair growth – Biotin proven to increase the Anagen phase.
- Stimulates natural eye lash growth demonstrating effectiveness at hair growth.
- Is also a powerful tissue repair activator.
- Reduces the follicles aging and atrophy process.
- Binds effectively to the collagen matrix and red blood cell (RBC) membrane.
- In summary, this peptide is the most cost effective, multi-use bioactive peptide available today.
- This peptide has an strong hair growth effect.
- Activates anagen phase and at the same time delays Catagen phase in consequence promotes hair growing and avoid hair loss.
- It is remarkable its effect on fibroblasts and keratinocyte cells.
- Beta catequins are essential to WNT signals that promote hair growth.
- In short this peptide is a potent hair growth promoting biomimetic peptide.
- Increases cell growth and migration.
- It is demonstrated the decreased in the apoptotic process compare to control. Also we observed more increased cell attachment than control.
Posology and way of administration
They should be done by the supervision of a doctor or a registered nurse and they will apply the best technique available in each case.
The product is developed sterile, preservative free and pyrogen free to be used on several aesthetic techniques, IPL, roller and other invasive or no invasive procedures.